Wednesday 24 August 2016

New mini-Fulcrum

..although it is about the same length as my own design version!

This new HET MiG is now in my possession, but I've been very very lucky.  Matt Jones (of the PSSA) kindly did all the repairs for me that was needed, as well as removing extra hardware from inside; rubbing down the extrerior and priming it; turned up aluminium pegs and created a magnetized fin removal system; cut-in ailerons and added torque rods; recovered the wings; blanked off the intakes; tidied up the cockpit.






Unbelievable!  It was so very kind of him, and I am very chuffed that he applied his extensive skill set to my airframe for free.

I have chosen a darker Slovakian digital camo scheme for this one, but I will get onto that after sorting out the servo installation.


No comments:

Post a Comment